Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Passion for cooking - how it started?

This is my 1st blog of cooking.

Cooking was the most difficult and boring task for me until, i got married.  Grandma had been the best cook in the family and  mom too. :-)  Everyone just wouldn't stop praising their recipes. Here comes my challenging role of cooking :-( where i was scared of not meeting their expectations now. That's when i got my 1st guru, none other than my mom. Followed by my hubby dear. As usual i knew basic recipes before wedding and started with tips from mom and hubby which slowly led me to explore new recipes.


After 3 years of being married, now i feel like i have learnt a bit of cooking of-course with some good feedback from friends and parents-in-law :-)


By the way did i forget to mention that now i just luv cooking :-) :-) i try all shortcuts in cooking to make my task simpler. Infact mom does try my experiments now :-P (shes still my guru)

Not to forget my other guru my cousin who shares her secret recipes. I do refer few websites n also some recipes from friends and prepare with bit or no variation :-D. Hubby is the best critic for anything i do :-D

Hereby, i'm sharing few glimpses of what i have learnt with few years of experience n would luv to learn more and more with time.


Hope to see your comments. Let me know if you are able to follow the recipes :-) Enjoy cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment